Thursday, September 2, 2010

Gluten Free Kinnikinnick Product Review

Wow! It's been a long time since I've had a chance to write about my gluten free experiences. In the last month I have tried quite a few gluten free, dairy free and egg free sweets! I am incredibly impressed with the great taste these Kinnikinnick products have!

KinniTOOS (Like Oreos) by Kinnikinnick Foods: You can tell the flour used for the cookie part is made with a more sand like grain but I wouldn't say they taste sandy. They actually taste pretty good! I would recommend others in need of a gluten free cookie option try these out! I think I spent between $5 and $6 for this 8oz package. Something I will buy on occasion but not too often because of cost.

S'moreables Graham Style Crackers by Kinnikinnick Foods: These graham crackers look like cardboard but do not taste like it. They seem to have a texture that is soggier than your typical graham cracker but still has a similar overall flavor. I have been eating these with some frosting on them and it's been pretty good! I believe they cost a little over $4 for the 8oz box.

KinniKritters Animal Cookies by Kinnikinnick Foods: I had to save the best for last!!! These are my new favorite treat!!!! I think I paid a little over $4 for the 8oz box. These animal crackers taste so good and very much like the real deal. My husband really hates most of my gluten free food. I don't know if he was just hungry at the time or what but he actually liked these animal crackers. For him to think a gluten free product is edible is pretty huge! I will also say these animal crackers are good dipped in frosting as my sisters discovered after spending the week at my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment